Hard water is not necessarily regarded as unhealthy. But tackling the problems it brings can make a lot of extra expense through the purchase of soap, water treatment products and appliances as a result of calcium deposits in pipes and other factors.
To correct water hardness, we offer a wide range of water conditioning systems, designed to improve water quality for the commercial and industrial user.
Some of our product advantages are:
- Spot-free glassware and dishes and car wash (if softened water is used)
- No mineral deposits on bathtubs and shower stalls
- Less reliance on water softening products
- Dramatic reduction in soap usage
- Pipes remain free of calcium scale build-up
- Extended life of appliances and reduced energy costs because scale is virtually eliminated
Watts water softeners are available in two configurations, including:
Single tanks systems include one tank for the softening resin, a brine tank for salt, used to regenerate the softening resin and our metered control valve.
Dual tank systems come with an additional tank with activated carbon for pre-treatment, which removes chlorine, tastes and odors in municipal water appliances and extended the life of the softening resin.