Ultra Violet water purifier technology comes close to the process by which nature provides drinking water that is completely safe, clean and fresh. In nature, the UV rays of the sun have a germicidal effect on disease-causing pathogens in water. Wyckomar UV water purifier products use the same technique. By exposing contaminated water to high-intensity UV light, disease-causing micro-organisms are rendered harmless. 99.9% of waterborne contaminants and disease-causing pathogens is eliminated from water with UV purification. The result is high quality, safe, clean drinking or process water at an exceptionally low cost per litre.
Wyckomar UV units are installed in more than 20 countries around the globe, and our purifiers enjoy a reputation for high quality and high effectiveness.
Wyckomar purifiers are used in a wide variety of applications including:
- Residential water supply
- Cottage water supply
- Commercial water supply
- Industrial process water
- Municipal water treatment
- Relief agency camps
- Emergency preparedness
- Food processing
- International travel
- Bottling plants
These are 4 of our main products:
- The UV-250The UV-250 is compact and efficient, and is therefore an effective whole-house water disinfection system for smaller households. The UV-250 treats up to 4 gpm (15 lpm) and is installed at point-of-entry in order to treat the entire water flow in the home. This UV disinfection system destroys 99.9% of bacterial, viral and spore contaminants in drinking water. When properly installed, the UV-250 delivers the UV dose now being recommended by many public health authorities. The UV-250 should be combined with a quality filtration system to provide complete water treatment for the entire household.
- UV-700/ UV-1200 and UV 1500These three models are residential and commercial UV disinfection systems for use at point-of-entry in many types of applications. The UV-700 is a top-selling UV system for residential use and the lager systems are frequently used for restaurants and other commercial locations. 99.9% of bacterial, viral and spore contaminants in drinking water is destroyed by UV purification. When properly installed, our UV systems deliver the UV dose now being recommended by many public health authorities.
- UV-3000The UV-3000 is a commercial/ industrial UV disinfection system designed to produce high quality process and/ or drinking water at up to 30 gpm (113 lpm). This point-of-entry system is suitable for a wide variety of applications including food production and bottling systems. This UV disinfection system destroys 99.9% and more of bacterial, viral and spore contaminants in drinking water, and when properly installed, delivers the UV dose now being recommended by many public health authorities.
- UV-5000These UV disinfection systems are designed for higher flow rates for a broad spectrum of commercial/ industrial applications. The units may be connected together as modules in order to treat larger flow rates. We also design custom systems for almost any flow rate for your specific application. They are skid-mounted for easy installation and portability.